We have been permitted to have limited fans in our Baseball stadium for baseball games by our district and state. We are limiting the number of tickets/people at the baseball field as well as procedures to keep all as safe as we can including all staff, fans, officials, players and coaches and follow the guidelines that are in place.
The major change is that we are only selling tickets online. No free entry with BCSD until the limit is lifted and only SCHSL passes will be able to be used for free admission. We are doing this so that if you purchase a ticket you know you will have a seat for the game and there is minimal contact at the gate.
After purchasing ticket please print a copy or you can leave on your phone/device and we will scan your ticket/bar-code when you arrive…please do not click the redeem button.
- All Fans will enter though the main gate
- Visitors please sit in the area label for Visitors and Seahawk Fans please sit in areas designated for Home fans
- Fans are to have masks on at all times and must social distance.
- Only family members can sit together in groups.
- Limited Concession stand and clear bag policy only water bottles allowed from an outside vendor.
- Fans should not come onto the playing field or dugout areas If you need to wait for your child please wait outside of the fenced area.
- Fans will not be screened but we ask anyone that has been in contact with someone that tested positive for Covid 19 and or has a fever, loss of taste or smell and/or has trouble breathing and/or other signs of Covid 19 not come to the game.
- Reminder that all fans are expected to display sportsmanlike behavior to officials, coaches, fans and players. If behavior becomes an issue you will be asked to leave the venue.
Gates/Entry will begin 30 minutes prior to game
Game Date 4/2/21
Baseball vs Philip Simmons 6:30pm
No reentry and No cash Sales all tickets must be purchased using the link below:
Home Team Ticket Link: You do not need a student id any random number works
If you have issues with ordering your ticket and need help please call Nina Sharpe our book keeper during school hours 843-689-4811