We have been permitted to have limited fans in our gym for volleyball matches by our district and state. We are limiting the number of tickets/people in the gym as well as procedures to keep all as safe as we can including all staff, fans, officials, players and coaches and follow the guidelines that are in place.
The major change is that we are only selling tickets online. No free entry with BCSD until the limit is lifted and only SCHSL passes will be able to be used for free admission. We are doing this so that if you purchase a ticket you know you will have a seat for the game and there is minimal contact at the gate.
After purchasing ticket please print a copy or you can leave on your phone/device and we will scan your ticket/bar-code when you arrive…please do not click the redeem button.
- AWAY Fans will enter through our main entrance of the school and stay in designated areas set aside for AWAY Fans
- HOME Fans will enter through our Athletic Entrance of the school and stay in designated areas set aside for Seahawk/HOME Fans
- Fans are to have masks on at all times and must social distance please use the markings for seating in the gym.
- Only family members can sit together in groups of 2.
- No Concession stand and clear bag policy only water bottles allowed in the gym.
- Fans should not come onto the court and must leave and not wait for players after the game. If they are taking their child home they can wait for them outside of the front entrance.
- Fans will not be screened but we ask anyone that has been in contact with someone that tested positive for Covid 19 and or has a fever, loss of taste or smell and/or has trouble breathing and/or other signs of Covid 19 not come to the game.
Gates/Entry will begin 30 minutes prior to playoff game
- No reentry and No cash Sales all tickets must be purchased using the link below:
Home Team Ticket Link:
Away Team Ticket Link has been sent to the athletic director of the away school so please contact your athletic director or volleyball coaches for ticket link