We have been permitted to have limited fans in our football stadium by our district and state. We are limiting the number of tickets/people in the stadium as well as procedures to keep all as safe as we can including all staff, fans, officials, players and coaches and follow the guidelines that are in place.
The major change is that we are only selling tickets online. No free entry with BCSD until the limit is lifted and only SCHSL passes will be able to be used for free admission. We are doing this so that if you purchase a ticket you know you will have a seat for the game and there is minimal contact at the gate.
After purchasing ticket please print a copy or you can leave on your phone/device and we will scan your ticket/bar-code when you arrive…please DO NOT click the redeem button and SCREEN SHOTS CAN NOT BE SCANNED.
- AWAY Fans will enter through the gate by our scoreboard (by the middle school) see attachment below for more details Spectator-Guide-HHIHS-Football-Venue1
- HOME Fans will enter through the Main Gate Entrance ONLY. The Back Gate will not be open for fan entry see attachment for more details Spectator-Guide-HHIHS-Football-Venue1
- Fans are to have masks on at all times and must social distance please use the markings for seating in the gym.
- Only family members can sit together in groups of 2.
- Concession stand will be open with a limited menu.
- Fans should not come onto the field track areas and must leave and not wait for players after the game. If they are taking their child home they can wait for them outside of the listed entrances.
- Fans will not be screened but we ask anyone that has been in contact with someone that tested positive for Covid 19 and or has a fever, loss of taste or smell and/or has trouble breathing and/or other signs of Covid 19 not come to the game.
Gates/Entry will begin 1 hour prior to game
- No reentry and No cash Sales all tickets must be purchased using the link below:
Home Team Ticket Link:
Away Team Ticket Link has been sent to the athletic director of the away school so please contact your athletic director or football coaches for ticket link